Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco de Mayo



My husband and I are celebrating our 18th wedding anniversary. We were married in Jamaica. There were lots of hibiscus flowers. On the table spelled out in chenille plants was To Thee I Wed. We were married 2 years from the day of our first date. So we have been together for 20 years!
Our first date was on a Friday night and we went to Gruene Hallhttp://www.gruenehall.com/ to see Lyle Lovett. It was a magical time.

We're going out to dinner to celebrate.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Cindy! I didn't know you had a blog! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Lulu - Blog baby. I thought it was 18 - 20 together. Like your blog - will read more as soonas I finish the project.

    Love your desk view at work. Makes working a little easier. love lou

    ReplyDelete